Young Sailors Joining Instructions
Hours are 9.30 to 3.30 each day.
What to wear:
Ideal sailing clothes are quick dry shorts and top, hat, lifejacket and shoes that are easy to slip on and off.
What to bring:
- Your own lifejacket if you have one, otherwise we will provide.
- Sun block, and a hat.
- One complete change of clothing – this is very important on rainy days.
- Lunch and a refillable water bottle
- Swimming gear and a towel.
- Shoes are important not for the sailing part but for walking on the dock and on the ramp so any shoe that is non slip and that can get wet.
- If you wear glasses or sunglasses, a string to hang them around your neck.
By Phone: 804 438 9300
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office and classroom are at the old Tides Lodge which is where we start every morning.
Here are simple directions: From Irvington town drive north on 200 for about one mile. Then turn left on Christchuch Road. When you see the red brick church on your left take a left onto Gaskins Road. Drive past some housing then take a left onto St.Andrews Lane. Drive all the way to the end of this lane and into the parking lot and our building is right there.
The GPS address is 744 St.Andrews Lane, Weems, VA 22576 (but don’t drive all the way down into Weems – we are much closer to Irvington – near historic Christchurch – just giving you this address for gps use)
See you for sailing! Arabella